Veterinary Assistant F/T or P/T
Seeking an energetic, friendly, enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Veterinary Assistant. Our Veterinary Assistants support and assist the Veterinarians and Registered Veterinary Technicians, ensuring excellent care and safety of pets while helping to make the practice more efficient.
Applicant must be dependable and able to multi-task well. Though we would prefer an applicant with prior experience, we are willing to train the right person. Some of the daily tasks include patient restraint, surgery assisting, patient care, as well as ensuring that all areas of the hospital are kept clean, organized, and well stocked.
Some evenings and weekends required. Benefits package includes a competitive salary, continuing education allowance, paid time off, personal/sick time, uniform allowance, personal pet discounts and a simple IRA plan.
If you sound like the right person to fill this position and this sounds like a great place for you to call your “work-home” then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send your resume to email@example.com
Registered Veterinary Technician F/T or P/T
If you are a Registered Veterinary Technician (or are soon graduating with an Associate Degree in Veterinary Technology) and you want to work at a practice that will value your knowledge and skills and allow you to continue to grow in your career, then look no further than Spring Meadow Veterinary Clinic. Our locally-owned practice offers high-quality, veterinary medical care for creatures great and small in our brand new, state-of-the-art medical facility. Our practice is growing and we would love to add talented and motivated individuals to join our team. We currently are looking to add a full-time and part-time Registered Veterinary Technician to our team of professional and fun individuals. Full-time benefits package includes a competitive salary, continuing education allowance, paid time off, personal/sick time, uniform allowance, personal pet discounts, Simple IRA and much more!
We are looking for someone who:
· Is passionate about providing high-quality patient care and an exceptional customer experience
· Has a strong ability to multi-task while being both efficient and thorough
· Is well-spoken and approaches his/her job duties in a mature nature
· Believes that pets are a part of the family and deserve high-quality medical care
· Has a positive can-do attitude and likes to work as a team to provide the best care to clients and patients
· Has excellent communication skills
· Strives to go the extra mile to help make a business run smoothly
· Has received an Associate’s Degree in Veterinary Technology from an accredited program and has a current Registered Veterinary Technician license in the state of Ohio. (New graduates are welcome if they completed their degree and intend to take the state board exam within the next 6 months.)
· Are able to work during the week days including some evenings and some Saturday mornings.
· Our hospital does offer after hour emergency service to our clients. Applicant must be able to commit to being on-call with a DVM on a rotational basis.
If you sound like the right person to fill this position and this sounds like a great place for you to call your “work-home” then we can’t wait to meet you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org