Full-Time Associate Veterinarian
We are looking for a veterinarian to join our vibrant and growing practice! Spring Meadow Veterinary Clinic in Ashland, Ohio is a full-service mixed animal AAHA Accredited Veterinary hospital with a dynamic team who believes in providing excellent medical care for our patients while delivering high-value client experiences.
We are in a wonderful, family-focused community filled with loving pet parents. Our owner, Dr. Marnie Lahmon, is committed to nurturing a healthy and supportive culture so that together we can provide an excellent client and patient experience and make a real difference through our work each day. Our hospital is growing, and we are looking for an associate veterinarian that will strengthen our team through best medicine and positive leadership.
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position? We are happy to consider either option! We provide competitive pay based on experience and a strong comprehensive benefits package. We are also offering a $5,000 signing bonus to be paid after 90 days of employment.
Our ideal candidate will be licensed to practice in the state of Ohio, have a strong work ethic and a teamwork mentality. We are seeking a veterinarian who equally prioritizes excellent medical care, client education and creating client connections.
Do our medical, cultural and client service priorities align with yours? We'd love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Currently seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative to join our team of professional and fun individuals.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
• Has a strong ability to multi-task while being both efficient and thorough
• Is well-spoken and approaches his/her job duties in a mature nature
• Believes that pets are a part of the family and deserve high-quality medical
• Has a positive can-do attitude and likes to work as a team to provide the
best care to clients and patients
• Has excellent communication skills
• Strives to go the extra mile to help make a business run smoothly
• Has a minimum of one year of customer service experience (Veterinary
reception experience is preferred but is not required)
• Is at least 18 years of age and has a High School Diploma (further education
If this sounds like you, please respond by calling (567) 351-1207 and answering the following questions on the voicemail:
1) Do you have any experience in the veterinary field? If so, what is your experience?
2) What are your greatest strengths in a working environment?
3) Why do you feel you would be a good fit to our practice?
4) What motivates you to get out of bed each morning?
After you have left your message, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
***Candidates will only be considered if a voicemail and resume have been received.***